• Micky Mellon vows to keep faith in youth following victory over Motherwell

    Louis Appere, Luke Bolton and Logan Chalmers all played well in the 1-0 away win.

    09 Aug 2020, 09:00 CEST

    Dundee United manager Micky Mellon vowed to keep giving young players their chance after a youthful front line led them to victory at Motherwell. Experienced defender Mark Reynolds grabbed the only goal against his former team but United were well served up front with 21-year-old Louis Appere the oldest player in a trio with wide players Luke Bolton and Logan Chalmers. Mellon made a bold decision to leave Nicky Clark on the bench with Lawrence Shankland missing with a minor ankle knock, but his faith in youth was vindicated. "It's important for Scottish football that we look to give these young players the opportunities to have a blast at it," Mellon said. "I thought young Louis and Logan were fantastic and all through the team we were very young. "But we don't count age as an obstacle in playing. In Dundee United's history, they have always dipped into their own academy for recruitment and it will be no different when I'm here. "We are blessed that we have some very good young boys who can come and handle this type of football and that's what we will continue to do." Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson is looking for the right combination up front after a second 1-0 defeat of the season. Just as against Ross County, Christopher Long took an extra touch when presented with a chance and Jake Hastie was taken off at half-time after an ineffectual display. Sherwin Seedorf was again the liveliest of the front players Robinson used – he also brought Tony Watt, Jordan White, Jermaine Hylton and his son, Harry Robinson, off the bench. Robinson, who will again be without the suspended Callum Lang against Livingston on Wednesday, said: "I'm toying about with the front three, you can see that. "I have no options at the back, I have lost four left-backs now. We have plenty of options in midfield. Our front three is my problem, finding the right combination. "Callum Lang gives us that balance on the left-hand side, he's a hybrid between a striker and a wide player like we had last season with Devante (Cole) and James (Scott). So once he's back he solves that problem for me. "It's up to other people to step up. I'm stating the obvious when I say we haven't found the perfect combination. "The boys that are playing, Long and Hastie, haven't got minutes in their legs yet and they look like that at the moment." Hastie has been snuffed out in both games since returning from Rangers on loan and lost his footing on several occasions on the lush Fir Park turf. "I just needed more," Robinson said. "We needed a change, we were getting nothing from Jake and I haven't got time for that. I have to make decisions and I made that decision. "We haven't got the ultimate solution on that left-hand side. Jake needs to get fitter, Jermaine Hylton needs to get fitter to play in the team. Harry is only a young boy as well. "We have got options but they have to get fitter and prove a point. And we need to be more streetwise in the final third."

  • Bayern Munich 4 - 1 Chelsea - Match Report

    Chelsea crash out as Robert Lewandowski inspires Bayern Munich

    09 Aug 2020, 00:23 CEST


    Robert Lewandowski struck his 52nd and 53rd goals of a stunning season and laid on two more as Bayern Munich saw off Chelsea 4-1 to reach the Champions League quarter-finals.


    Bayern flexed their muscles as one of the tournament favourites once again, securing a 7-1 aggregate victory over Chelsea in the last-16 tie.


    Peerless Poland striker Lewandowski converted a penalty and thumped home a header, while also teeing up Ivan Perisic and Corentin Tolisso as the Bavarians cruised past the Blues at the Allianz Arena.


    Tammy Abraham tapped in his 18th goal of the season amid a promising showing from Callum Hudson-Odoi, with the teenage England winger laying on an assist and seeing a fine 20-yard strike ruled out for offside.


    Lewandowski took his Champions League career goals tally to 66, leapfrogging Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema into fourth place in the competition’s all-time scoring charts.


    Some 165 days since Bayern thumped Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge on February 25, Hansi Flick’s men finally completed the job to reach the last eight.


    Bayern have long since wrapped up the Bundesliga and German cup double and will be right in the running to complete a superb treble.


    Frank Lampard’s first campaign at the Chelsea helm has finally come to an end, fizzling out in frustrating fashion in Germany.


    The injury-hit Blues were missing seven frontline players through knocks and suspensions and could not bridge the clear gulf in class to the menacing Munich men.


    Despite this hefty loss though, Lampard and Chelsea will still point towards a promising future.


    Champions League qualification was secured by the Blues’ fourth-place Premier League finish, and Lampard is already midway through rebuilding the Stamford Bridge squad.


    Chelsea endured a nightmare start when Lewandowski stroked home a perfect spot-kick to put Bayern ahead on eight minutes.


    The Blues initially thought the offside flag would come to their rescue, only for VAR to overturn that decision.


    Once the Bayern attack was deemed legitimate, Willy Caballero’s upending of Lewandowski was always going to be a penalty – and a yellow card for Chelsea’s veteran stopper.


    Lewandowski’s all-court attacking threat was in evidence just minutes later when the Poland striker teed up Perisic, with the Croatia midfielder tapping home.


    With Chelsea 2-0 down on the night and five down on aggregate, the Blues were staring down the barrel of a humiliating evening in Munich.


    Hudson-Odoi had other ideas however, with the winger desperate to make an impact against the club that courted him so heavily only a year ago.


    Cutting in off the left and linking up with Abraham, Hudson-Odoi whipped a fine 20-yard effort past a full-stretch Manuel Neuer. Chelsea’s joy was short-lived however, as VAR chalked off the strike for offside.


    The England international refused to relent though, and forced a Blues breakthrough just before the break when he powered to the byline and drilled in a low cross that Neuer could only parry back into the danger area. The lurking Abraham tapped home as Chelsea salvaged some consolation from a chastening half.


    Mason Mount was unable to cap a smart break with a finish to open the second half, before Chelsea were forced onto the back foot by Bayern’s possession play.


    Thomas Muller wound up furious with himself for not slotting home Alphonso Davies’ fine cross, with the Germany star fluffing a potential tap-in.


    Muller booted the base of the post in frustration, before letting out a furious roar that echoed around the empty Allianz Arena.


    Lewandowski flashed a volley across goal as Bayern continued to press, while Thiago failed to convert a free header from Joshua Kimmich’s corner.


    Tolisso side-footed home Lewandowski’s inch-perfect cross to put Bayern 3-1 up and in total control.


    And Lewandowski grabbed the last word for himself, powering home a header to improve yet again an already stellar personal campaign.


    <iframe width="100%" height="340" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/75CWNN_0ACk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


  • Philadelphia Flyers vs Tampa Bay Lightning

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Tampa Bay Lightning are solid 55.9 percent favorites over the Philadelphia Flyers. The Lightning are favored by AccuScore simulations partly because they have a +2 edge in shots on goal and are projected for 31 shots on goal vs 29 shots for the Flyers. The Lightning goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 89.5% compared to the Flyers goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 89.1%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Carter Hart 28, Andrey Vasilevskiy 26 SHOTS: Claude Giroux 2.8, Nikita Kucherov 3.1 GOALS: Travis Konecny 0.37, Steven Stamkos 0.45 PTS: Travis Konecny has a 50% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Nikita Kucherov has a 60% chance of 1+PTs

  • Arizona Coyotes vs Nashville Predators

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Nashville Predators are slight 54.9 percent favorites over the Arizona Coyotes. The Predators are favored by AccuScore simulations partly because they have a +4 edge in shots on goal and are projected for 34 shots on goal vs 30 shots for the Coyotes. The Coyotes goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 91.4% compared to the Predators goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 91%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Darcy Kuemper 31, Pekka Rinne 27 SHOTS: Taylor Hall 3.5, Roman Josi 3.7 GOALS: Conor Garland 0.32, Filip Forsberg 0.38 PTS: Taylor Hall has a 47% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Roman Josi has a 52% chance of 1+PTs

  • Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Vancouver Canucks are slight 54.2 percent favorites over the Minnesota Wild. The Canucks are favored despite being projected for 29 shots on goal vs 31 shots for the Wild. The Canucks goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 90.1% compared to the Wild goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 88.7%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Devan Dubnyk 26, Jacob Markstrom 28 SHOTS: Kevin Fiala 2.9, Brock Boeser 2.9 GOALS: Kevin Fiala 0.46, J.T. Miller 0.44 PTS: Kevin Fiala has a 44% chance of scoring at least 1 point and J.T. Miller has a 56% chance of 1+PTs

  • Florida Panthers vs New York Islanders

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The New York Islanders are slight 54.1 percent favorites over the Florida Panthers. The Islanders are favored by AccuScore simulations partly because they have a +0 edge in shots on goal and are projected for 30 shots on goal vs 30 shots for the Panthers. The Islanders goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 89.3% compared to the Panthers goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 88.4%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Sergei Bobrovsky 27, Semyon Varlamov 27 SHOTS: Mike Hoffman 3.1, Brock Nelson 2.6 GOALS: Mike Hoffman 0.47, Jean-Gabriel Pageau 0.54 PTS: Jonathan Huberdeau has a 56% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Matthew Barzal has a 54% chance of 1+PTs

  • Baltimore Orioles vs Washington Nationals

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Washington Nationals are 2-5 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Baltimore Orioles who are 2-3 on the road this season. The Nationals have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Nationals' starter Stephen Strasburg is forecasted to have a better game than Orioles' starter Asher Wojciechowski. Stephen Strasburg has a 56% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Asher Wojciechowski has a 29% chance of a QS. If Stephen Strasburg has a quality start the Nationals has a 86% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.1 and he has a 35% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Nationals win 75%. In Asher Wojciechowski quality starts the Orioles win 54%. He has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 54% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Washington Nationals is Howie Kendrick who averaged 2.6 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Nationals have a 82% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Jose Iglesias who averaged 2.15 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 41% chance of winning.

  • Brooklyn Nets vs LA Clippers

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Los Angeles Clippers are heavy 89.1 percent favorites over the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets are shooting 45.5 percent from the field and the Clippers are forecasted to shoot 48.1 percent. The Clippers have the rebounding advantage at 52.1 to 44. The Clippers are committing fewer turnovers at 11.1 vs 16.1 for the Nets. The Nets are making 14.4 three pointers on 38.2 percent from three point range. The Clippers are making 17.1 three pointers on 46.3 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: Caris LeVert 17.1, Kawhi Leonard 27.7 ASSISTS: Caris LeVert 5, Kawhi Leonard 4.6 REBOUNDS: Jarrett Allen 8.3, Ivica Zubac 8.4 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at LAC -13 TOTAL 229.5. WIN-LOSS Brooklyn Nets 33-36 Los Angeles Clippers 46-22 ATS Brooklyn Nets 36-33 Sweat Barometer 0.2 Los Angeles Clippers 34-33 Sweat Barometer 1.2 OVER-UNDER Brooklyn Nets 33-36 Avg Over/Under Line 0.4 Los Angeles Clippers 33-35 Avg Over/Under Line 0 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS Brooklyn Nets 28-36 Los Angeles Clippers 28-35 OVER-UNDER PICKS Brooklyn Nets 34-35 Los Angeles Clippers 34-34

  • Puebla vs Guadalajara Chivas

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    There is a 30.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Guadalajara Chivas, at 47.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Puebla who have a 21.9% chance. In simulation wins, Puebla upsets Guadalajara Chivas by averaging 8.2 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Guadalajara Chivas 1.3 to Puebla 0.8.

  • Santos Laguna vs Monterrey

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    There is a 24.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monterrey, at 53.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Santos Laguna who have a 22.0% chance. In simulation wins, Santos Laguna upsets Monterrey by averaging 13.7 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Monterrey 2.0 to Santos Laguna 1.2.

  • Leon vs Cruz Azul

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    There is a 27.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Cruz Azul, at 45.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Leon who have a 26.7% chance. In simulation wins, Leon upsets Cruz Azul by averaging 8.2 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Cruz Azul 1.6 to Leon 1.2.

  • Celtic vs Kilmarnock

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    There is a 7.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Celtic, at 91.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Kilmarnock who have just a 1.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Celtic 3.2 to Kilmarnock 0.3. In simulation wins, Kilmarnock upsets Celtic by averaging 7.4 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

  • Atlanta United vs Minnesota United

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    There is a 28.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Minnesota United, at 38.4%, are solid favorites to beat Atlanta United who have a 33.2% chance. In simulation wins, Atlanta United upsets Minnesota United by averaging 14.3 shots and 5.5 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Minnesota United 1.5 to Atlanta United 1.4.

  • Colorado Rockies vs Seattle Mariners

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Seattle Mariners are 2-5 at home this season and the Colorado Rockies are 4-1 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Rockies' starter German Marquez is forecasted to have a better game than Mariners' starter Justus Sheffield. German Marquez has a 46% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Justus Sheffield has a 34% chance of a QS. If German Marquez has a quality start the Rockies has a 76% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.5 and he has a 34% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rockies win 55%. In Justus Sheffield quality starts the Mariners win 72%. He has a 12% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 72% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Jake Fraley who averaged 4.87 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 100% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 48% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Colorado Rockies is Trevor Story who averaged 2.75 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rockies have a 63% chance of winning.

  • Arizona Diamondbacks vs San Diego Padres

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The San Diego Padres are 4-3 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Arizona Diamondbacks who are 2-4 on the road this season. The Padres have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Padres' starter Dinelson Lamet is forecasted to have a better game than Diamondbacks' starter Madison Bumgarner. Dinelson Lamet has a 50% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Madison Bumgarner has a 31% chance of a QS. If Dinelson Lamet has a quality start the Padres has a 86% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3 and he has a 19% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Padres win 72%. In Madison Bumgarner quality starts the Diamondbacks win 55%. He has a 17% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 55% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the San Diego Padres is Fernando Tatis who averaged 2.74 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 50% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Padres have a 77% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Arizona Diamondbacks is David Peralta who averaged 2.53 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 44% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Diamondbacks have a 41% chance of winning.

  • Houston Astros vs Oakland Athletics

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Oakland Athletics are 6-3 at home this season and the Houston Astros are 3-3 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Astros' starter Cristian Javier is forecasted to have a better game than Athletics' starter Jesus Luzardo. Cristian Javier has a 47% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jesus Luzardo has a 36% chance of a QS. If Cristian Javier has a quality start the Astros has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.8 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Astros win 53%. In Jesus Luzardo quality starts the Athletics win 73%. He has a 22% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 73% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Oakland Athletics is Ramon Laureano who averaged 2.37 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 39% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Athletics have a 65% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Houston Astros is Yordan Alvarez who averaged 5.21 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 100% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Astros have a 49% chance of winning.

  • San Francisco Giants vs Los Angeles Dodgers

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Los Angeles Dodgers are 2-2 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the San Francisco Giants who are 3-5 on the road this season. The Dodgers have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Dodgers' starter Walker Buehler is forecasted to have a better game than Giants' starter Kevin Gausman. Walker Buehler has a 63% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Kevin Gausman has a 18% chance of a QS. If Walker Buehler has a quality start the Dodgers has a 93% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.6 and he has a 45% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Dodgers win 86%. In Kevin Gausman quality starts the Giants win 45%. He has a 15% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 45% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Dodgers is Gavin Lux who averaged 4.65 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 100% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Dodgers have a 83% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the San Francisco Giants is Mike Yastrzemski who averaged 2.37 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Giants have a 28% chance of winning.

  • Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Texas Rangers are 2-3 at home this season and the Los Angeles Angels are 3-4 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Angels' starter Andrew Heaney is forecasted to have a better game than Rangers' starter Lance Lynn. Andrew Heaney has a 50% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Lance Lynn has a 38% chance of a QS. If Andrew Heaney has a quality start the Angels has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4 and he has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Angels win 56%. In Lance Lynn quality starts the Rangers win 71%. He has a 16% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 71% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Shin-Soo Choo who averaged 2.44 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 56% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Angels is Anthony Rendon who averaged 2.8 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Angels have a 68% chance of winning.

  • Cincinnati Reds vs Milwaukee Brewers

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Milwaukee Brewers are 0-2 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Cincinnati Reds who are 2-3 on the road this season. The Brewers have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Brewers' starter Brandon Woodruff is forecasted to have a better game than Reds' starter Sonny Gray. Brandon Woodruff has a 17% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Sonny Gray has a 11% chance of a QS. If Brandon Woodruff has a quality start the Brewers has a 89% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.7 and he has a 17% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Brewers win 61%. In Sonny Gray quality starts the Reds win 78%. He has a 11% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 78% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Milwaukee Brewers is Christian Yelich who averaged 5.2 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 81% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Brewers have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cincinnati Reds is Nick Castellanos who averaged 4.38 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 70% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 47% chance of winning.

  • Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Chicago White Sox are 1-4 at home this season and the Cleveland Indians are 2-4 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Indians' starter Shane Bieber is forecasted to have a better game than White Sox' starter Lucas Giolito. Shane Bieber has a 49% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Lucas Giolito has a 42% chance of a QS. If Shane Bieber has a quality start the Indians has a 67% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 6.5 and he has a 36% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Indians win 46%. In Lucas Giolito quality starts the White Sox win 77%. He has a 9% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 77% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Chicago White Sox is Matt Skole who averaged 2.28 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 38% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the White Sox have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cleveland Indians is Jose Ramirez who averaged 3.06 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 55% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Indians have a 56% chance of winning.

  • Minnesota Twins vs Kansas City Royals

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Kansas City Royals are 1-4 at home this season and the Minnesota Twins are 3-2 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Twins' starter Jose Berrios is forecasted to have a better game than Royals' starter Brady Singer. Jose Berrios has a 48% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Brady Singer has a 36% chance of a QS. If Jose Berrios has a quality start the Twins has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5 and he has a 40% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Twins win 53%. In Brady Singer quality starts the Royals win 72%. He has a 22% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 72% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Kansas City Royals is Whit Merrifield who averaged 2.56 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Royals have a 60% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Minnesota Twins is Nelson Cruz who averaged 2.8 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Twins have a 65% chance of winning.

  • Detroit Tigers vs Pittsburgh Pirates

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Detroit Tigers are 2-1 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates who are 2-3 at home. The Tigers have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Tigers' starter Spencer Turnbull is forecasted to have a better game than Pirates' starter Steven Brault. Spencer Turnbull has a 44% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Steven Brault has a 31% chance of a QS. If Spencer Turnbull has a quality start the Tigers has a 81% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.8 and he has a 17% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Tigers win 55%. In Steven Brault quality starts the Pirates win 64%. He has a 24% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 64% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Pittsburgh Pirates is Colin Moran who averaged 2.5 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Pirates have a 53% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Detroit Tigers is Jake Rogers who averaged 5.05 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 100% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Tigers have a 59% chance of winning.

  • Toronto Blue Jays vs Boston Red Sox

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Boston Red Sox are 1-4 at home this season and the Toronto Blue Jays are 4-4 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Nathan Eovaldi has a 37% chance of a QS and Matt Shoemaker a 36% chance. If Nathan Eovaldi has a quality start the Red Sox has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.5 and he has a 47% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Red Sox win 53%. If Matt Shoemaker has a quality start the Blue Jays has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.8 and he has a 21% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Blue Jays win 57%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Boston Red Sox is J.D. Martinez who averaged 2.73 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 48% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Red Sox have a 62% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Toronto Blue Jays is Travis Shaw who averaged 2.62 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Blue Jays have a 66% chance of winning.

  • Dallas Stars vs St. Louis Blues

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The St. Louis Blues are solid 63.3 percent favorites over the Dallas Stars. The Blues are favored by AccuScore simulations partly because they have a +5 edge in shots on goal and are projected for 31 shots on goal vs 27 shots for the Stars. The Blues goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 90.9% compared to the Stars goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 89.9%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Ben Bishop 28, Jordan Binnington 24 SHOTS: Tyler Seguin 3.6, Alex Pietrangelo 3.1 GOALS: Roope Hintz 0.35, Brayden Schenn 0.39 PTS: Tyler Seguin has a 42% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Ryan O'Reilly has a 48% chance of 1+PTs

  • Columbus Blue Jackets vs Toronto Maple Leafs

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Toronto Maple Leafs are heavy 65.6 percent favorites over the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Maple Leafs are favored by AccuScore simulations partly because they have a +2 edge in shots on goal and are projected for 32 shots on goal vs 31 shots for the Blue Jackets. The Maple Leafs goalie(s) have the edge in save percentage at 91.7% compared to the Blue Jackets goalie(s) who have a forecasted save percentage of 89.3%. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA --- SAVES: Joonas Korpisalo 29, Frederik Andersen 28 SHOTS: Cam Atkinson 3.3, Auston Matthews 4.6 GOALS: Oliver Bjorkstrand 0.39, Auston Matthews 0.75 PTS: Oliver Bjorkstrand has a 39% chance of scoring at least 1 point and Mitchell Marner has a 61% chance of 1+PTs

  • Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Boston Celtics are solid 61.3 percent favorites over the Orlando Magic. The Magic are shooting 45.9 percent from the field and the Celtics are forecasted to shoot 49.3 percent. The rebounding battle is pretty even with the Magic projected for 46.2 rebounds vs. 45.6 for the Celtics. Turnovers are pretty even with the Magic projected for 12.5 turnovers vs. 12 for the Celtics. The Magic are making 12.6 three pointers on 38.7 percent from three point range. The Celtics are making 12.9 three pointers on 42.1 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: Nikola Vucevic 18.2, Jayson Tatum 22 ASSISTS: D.J. Augustin 4.2, Kemba Walker 4.1 REBOUNDS: Nikola Vucevic 11.4, Jayson Tatum 6.9 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at BOS -6.5 TOTAL 220. WIN-LOSS Orlando Magic 32-38 Boston Celtics 47-22 ATS Orlando Magic 34-36 Sweat Barometer 0 Boston Celtics 41-26 Sweat Barometer 2.8 OVER-UNDER Orlando Magic 38-32 Avg Over/Under Line 7.2 Boston Celtics 36-32 Avg Over/Under Line 12.3 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS Orlando Magic 29-37 Boston Celtics 29-34 OVER-UNDER PICKS Orlando Magic 38-30 Boston Celtics 38-29

  • Houston Rockets vs Sacramento Kings

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Houston Rockets are solid 58.2 percent favorites over the Sacramento Kings. The Rockets are shooting 49.1 percent from the field and the Kings are forecasted to shoot 50.5 percent. The Kings have the rebounding advantage at 46.2 to 41.7. Turnovers are pretty even with the Rockets projected for 13.3 turnovers vs. 13.9 for the Kings. The Rockets are making 17.5 three pointers on 42.1 percent from three point range. The Kings are making 11 three pointers on 42.3 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: James Harden 30.3, De'Aaron Fox 23.4 ASSISTS: Russell Westbrook 8, De'Aaron Fox 8.1 REBOUNDS: Russell Westbrook 8.5, Richaun Holmes 7.4 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at SAC 5 TOTAL 231.5. WIN-LOSS Houston Rockets 41-27 Sacramento Kings 29-40 ATS Houston Rockets 33-35 Sweat Barometer -1.5 Sacramento Kings 38-31 Sweat Barometer -0.2 OVER-UNDER Houston Rockets 30-37 Avg Over/Under Line 1.2 Sacramento Kings 34-34 Avg Over/Under Line 3.2 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS Houston Rockets 30-35 Sacramento Kings 38-27 OVER-UNDER PICKS Houston Rockets 32-34 Sacramento Kings 35-32

  • San Antonio Spurs vs New Orleans Pelicans

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The New Orleans Pelicans are solid 60.7 percent favorites over the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs are shooting 51.9 percent from the field and the Pelicans are forecasted to shoot 49.9 percent. The Spurs have the rebounding advantage at 46.7 to 43.6. Turnovers are pretty even with the Spurs projected for 15 turnovers vs. 14 for the Pelicans. The Spurs are making 8.5 three pointers on 43.8 percent from three point range. The Pelicans are making 14 three pointers on 42.5 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: DeMar DeRozan 22, Brandon Ingram 21.6 ASSISTS: DeMar DeRozan 5.8, Jrue Holiday 6.4 REBOUNDS: Dejounte Murray 6.3, Derrick Favors 7.5 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at NO -3 TOTAL 238.5. WIN-LOSS San Antonio Spurs 30-38 New Orleans Pelicans 30-39 ATS San Antonio Spurs 30-38 Sweat Barometer -0.5 New Orleans Pelicans 36-31 Sweat Barometer 0.4 OVER-UNDER San Antonio Spurs 41-25 Avg Over/Under Line 5.3 New Orleans Pelicans 37-31 Avg Over/Under Line 1 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS San Antonio Spurs 33-30 New Orleans Pelicans 33-30 OVER-UNDER PICKS San Antonio Spurs 39-27 New Orleans Pelicans 35-32

  • Washington Wizards vs Oklahoma City Thunder

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Oklahoma City Thunder are solid 73.9 percent favorites over the Washington Wizards. The Wizards are shooting 46.1 percent from the field and the Thunder are forecasted to shoot 50.7 percent. The Thunder have the rebounding advantage at 47 to 43.4. The Thunder are committing fewer turnovers at 12 vs 15.4 for the Wizards. The Wizards are making 12.4 three pointers on 37.8 percent from three point range. The Thunder are making 10.8 three pointers on 40 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: Thomas Bryant 13, Danilo Gallinari 18.6 ASSISTS: Ish Smith 4.6, Chris Paul 6.9 REBOUNDS: Thomas Bryant 7.8, Steven Adams 9.2 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at OKC -9.5 TOTAL 224.5. WIN-LOSS Washington Wizards 24-45 Oklahoma City Thunder 42-26 ATS Washington Wizards 36-33 Sweat Barometer -0.1 Oklahoma City Thunder 38-28 Sweat Barometer 1.6 OVER-UNDER Washington Wizards 37-31 Avg Over/Under Line 6.1 Oklahoma City Thunder 31-36 Avg Over/Under Line 2.9 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS Washington Wizards 31-32 Oklahoma City Thunder 34-27 OVER-UNDER PICKS Washington Wizards 39-29 Oklahoma City Thunder 32-33

  • Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors

    09 Aug 2020, 00:00 CEST

    The Toronto Raptors are solid 70.6 percent favorites over the Memphis Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are shooting 46.1 percent from the field and the Raptors are forecasted to shoot 46.2 percent. The Grizzlies have the rebounding advantage at 51.6 to 43.7. The Raptors are committing fewer turnovers at 14.6 vs 18.4 for the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are making 8.6 three pointers on 36.9 percent from three point range. The Raptors are making 14.8 three pointers on 42.1 percent. KEY PLAYER STATISTICAL DATA---PTS: Ja Morant 22.8, Pascal Siakam 21 ASSISTS: Ja Morant 10.2, Kyle Lowry 7.3 REBOUNDS: Jonas Valanciunas 9.8, Pascal Siakam 7.7 SPORTS ODDS: Sportsbooks and handicappers have set the line at TOR -7 TOTAL 219.5. WIN-LOSS Memphis Grizzlies 34-36 Toronto Raptors 49-19 ATS Memphis Grizzlies 36-33 Sweat Barometer 19.9 Toronto Raptors 40-28 Sweat Barometer 3 OVER-UNDER Memphis Grizzlies 34-36 Avg Over/Under Line 24.1 Toronto Raptors 35-33 Avg Over/Under Line -0.7 ACCUSCORE PICK RECORD - POINT SPREAD PICKS Memphis Grizzlies 35-34 Toronto Raptors 36-32 OVER-UNDER PICKS Memphis Grizzlies 36-33 Toronto Raptors 34-33